Hampshire Woodfuel Cooperative Ltd
Woodfuel is the truly environmental fuel for heat production at a local level.
- - Sustainably produced
- - Minimal carbon footprint
- - Cheap alternative to oil
- - Substitute for fossil fuels
- - Local use reduces "fuel miles"
- - Promotes active management of local woodlands
- - Supported by grants under the Renewable Heat Incentive
- - Boosts local employment
The Hampshire Woodfuel Cooperative brings together local woodland owners across Hampshire, delivering their timber to the biomass market and giving them a stake in this expanding sector.
The collective capability of the Cooperative ensures reliable and continued supplies to our customers.
We concentrate on supplying fuel that is:
- - Premium quality, delivering optimum heat potential
- - Locally sourced
- - Legally and sustainably harvested
The Hampshire Woodfuel Cooperative was established with grant aid from The Department of Energy and Climate Change under the Bio-energy Infrastructure Scheme. It's rules and constitution have been approved by the Financial Services Authority.